Skillet Penne with Olives and Capers
From Cook's Country
The typical baked pasta requires a stovetop full of sputtering pots used to brown the meat, simmer the sauce, and cook the pasta. We streamlined the dish using just one skillet. Convenience aside, cooking the penne in the sausage-fortified sauce infused the pasta with flavor as it tenderized, resulting in an undeniably superior dish. And a final sprinkle of cheese and a flash in a hot oven yielded a baked penne we can’t get enough of.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists