Skillet Green Beans with Walnuts
From Cook's Country
Sautéing the beans in butter developed a toasty flavor for our Skillet Green Beans with Walnuts, and a short steam ensured a crisp texture. Adding cinnamon made the dish taste like dessert. We nixed the spice in favor of brown sugar and ginger to spruce up the flavor. Cayenne and black pepper added a layer of lingering heat to our Skillet Green Beans with Walnuts.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists