Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
From Cook's Country
We wanted the boneless, skinless chicken cutlets in our Skillet Chicken and Potatoes recipe to feature a crisp exterior and moist interior, so we dredged them in flour before adding them to the skillet. The flour also helped thicken our sauce, which we made after browning the chicken so we could utilize the flavorful browned bits left behind. To incorporate the potatoes into our Skillet Chicken and Potatoes recipe without having to use two different pans, we parcooked small, quick-cooking red potatoes in the microwave so they just needed to be browned in the skillet before they were ready to eat.
If you prefer, substitute fresh thyme or oregano for the sage.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists