Skillet Chicken Parmesan
From Cook's Country
We love all the classic flavors of chicken parmesan, but we wanted our Skillet Chicken Parmesan recipe to keep the breading crisp as well. First we browned boneless, skinless chicken breasts, then we simmered them in the sauce so they absorbed its flavor. Rather than breading our chicken, we add seasoned toasted bread crumbs just before serving. Finally, replacing much of the classic mozzarella with provolone gave our Skillet Chicken Parmesan a far richer flavor.
To make fresh bread crumbs, grind 2 to 3 slices hearty white sandwich bread in the food processor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists