Skillet Broccoli with Garlic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan
From Cook's Country
A number of Skillet Broccoli with Garlic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan recipes suggest you simply discard the stems and only cook the florets. We found they added valuable flavor and decided to leave them in. To ensure that the florets and stems finished at the same time, we cut the stems into small pieces and added them to the skillet a few minutes before adding the florets. Toasting the pine nuts enhanced their flavor, and using the same pan to cook the broccoli saved on cleanup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists