Sizzling Garlic Shrimp
From Cook's Country
The first step in a successful garlic shrimp recipe is to buy the best shrimp possible for the dish. Because most shrimp is frozen directly after being caught, and thawed shrimp start losing their flavor in just a couple of days, we chose to use frozen large shrimp in our recipe, yielding the best combination of flavor, ease of preparation, and value.
Serve this dish with crusty bread and a salad.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists