Simple Syrup for Fruit Salad
From Cook's Country
This recipe for Simple Syrup for Fruit Salad couldn’t be easier to make, and it’s the best way to flavor and moisten a fruit salad. To give the simple syrup some body, use two parts sugar to one part water.
Makes about 3/4 cupenough to dress 3 to 6 salads
Simple syrup keeps well in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists