Sichuan Orange Chicken
From Cook's Country
Prepared from soybeans and seasonings, dark, slightly sweet Hoisin sauce was an invaluable addition to our Sichuan Orange Chicken recipe. For rich orange flavor, we combined orange juice and orange zest. Red bell pepper and scallions provided flavor and textural contrast to the tender chicken breasts.
Cooking the chicken in a smoking-hot skillet ensured it cooked through without drying out.
Serve over steamed rice or noodles.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists