Shrimp Piccata Pasta
From Cook's Country
To prepare our Shrimp Piccata Pasta, we seared the shrimp over high heat until just barely cooked through, then set them aside until the sauce was prepared. We used just one pan for cooking both the shrimp and the sauce so the sauce picked up the flavors left behind by the shrimp. We made sure to cook the red pepper flakes with the garlic to maximize their flavor. For cooking pasta, we recommend 1 tablespoon of table salt for every gallon of water. Pasta cooked in unsalted water will taste very bland.
Be sure to toss the shrimp and sauce with the pasta immediately after draining. The hot pasta will heat the shrimp and melt the butter.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists