Sesame Chicken with Broccoli and Red Pepper
From Cook's Country
The ideal stir-fry features small bites of meat and vegetables evenly coated with a slightly thickened, but not gloppy, sauce. Unfortunately, the ideal textured sauce often slides right off the meat. We tossed our lean chicken with cornstarch and soy to create a rough coating and to season the meat. Potent sesame oil and fresh ginger added a quick punch to this stir-fry.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists