Sesame Chicken Fingers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
From Cook's Country
Crunchy sesame seeds, juicy chicken, and a tangy, bold peanut sauce, all in a chicken fingers recipe? Sign us up. To prevent fires, or at least burnt sesames stuck to our Sesame Chicken Fingers, we found it important to wipe out the skillet between rounds. If your grocery store doesn’t carry chicken tenderloins, make your own by slicing boneless, skinless breasts lengthwise into strips.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists