Sesame Chicken Bites
From Cook's Country
This Sesame Chicken Bites recipe brings together classic Asian flavors in a quick and easy chicken skewer. We used a Microplane grater to grate the ginger quickly and without much mess. Hoisin sauce adds a dark, slightly sweet flavor to the mild chicken, and pairs perfectly with sesame seeds and scallions.
Makes 24 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: After the chicken tenders are skewered and brushed with hoisin sauce (do not sprinkle with sesame seeds), they can be refrigerated, tightly wrapped, for up to 1 day.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists