Seared Salmon with Mango-Mint Salsa
From Cook's Country
To develop a crisp crust for our Seared Salmon with Mango-Mint Salsa, it was important to use a nonstick skillet and heat it over medium-high heat with a little oil until the oil smoked. The smoke was a surefire indicator that the pan was hot enough. It was also essential to pat the salmon fillets dry before adding them to the skillet—if the fish was damp, it did not brown properly.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists