Seared Salmon with Balsamic Glaze
From Cook's Country
We wanted the fish in our Seared Salmon with Balsamic Glaze recipe to have a nice crust, so we added the fillets to a smoking hot skillet and didn’t move them until all but the very center of the salmon was opaque. The residual heat finished cooking the salmon once we took it out of the pan. To infuse our Seared Salmon with Balsamic Glaze recipe with light rosemary flavor, we simmered a sprig in the sauce and removed it before serving.
For a complete meal, serve the salmon with steamed broccoli and rice.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists