Seared Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
From Cook's Country
Bread crumb-coated pork chops are a popular weeknight dish, but sometimes we prefer our chops naked and simply seared to perfection. For these nights, we developed a Seared Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy recipe, which dresses up simple pork chops with an easy mushrooms sauce—a tasty entrée that can be made in 30 minutes. Using presliced mushrooms enabled us to save time prepping our recipe’s ingredients, and patting the chops dry before adding them to the heated skillet resulted in a proper, crusty sear.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists