Scottish Potato Scones
From Cook's Country
Scottish Potato Scones were a great use for leftover mashed potatoes—just as long as the leftovers didn’t contain butter—but we found we could also make a fresh mash specifically for the scones. We prefer fluffy russet potatoes for this recipe as opposed to waxy varieties like Red Bliss and Yukon Gold.
Makes 8 scones
You can use leftover mashed potatoes as long as they don't have any butter in them. These aren't traditional scones, but they're just as delicious.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists