Savory Corn Pudding
From Cook's Country
Our goal for this Savory Corn Pudding recipe was to keep the casserole close to its simple roots, but boost its flavor and improve on its typically gluey texture. In this recipe, we used frozen corn, a portion of which we pureed and a portion we left whole. Cheddar cheese, cayenne pepper, and basil help balance the sweetness and creaminess of the pudding. By baking the Savory Corn Pudding in a roasting pan surrounded by hot water, we prevented the pudding from cooking too quickly.
Serves 8 to 10
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists