Savory Cheese Muffins
From Cook's Country
In our Savory Cheese Muffins recipe, we followed basic muffin-making protocol: Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, wet ingredients in another, and finally fold the ingredients together until just combined. Sour cream makes the muffins dense and moist, while also accenting the flavor of the cheese. The combination of nutty Parmesan and pungent blue cheese adds complex flavor, while cayenne pepper and scallions cut through the richness of the cheese muffins.
For a big cheese presence, shred the Parmesan on the large holes of a box grater. Use both the white and green parts of the scallions. If you prefer, use an equal amount of shredded cheddar in place of the blue cheese.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists