Sautéed Chicken with Pesto-Mushroom Cream Sauce
From Cook's Country
Chicken recipes are weeknight standards, but our sautéed chicken is especially delicious when dressed up with pesto-mushroom cream sauce. Fresh or refrigerated pesto gave our sauce the best flavor. Slicing our mushrooms small and thin allowed them to brown quickly, which meant our Sautéed Chicken with Pesto-Mushroom Cream Sauce took less than 30 minutes to prepare.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists