Sauteed Chicken Breasts for Salad
From Cook's Country
When creating our flavorful chicken salad recipes, we found that whole roasted chicken produced better flavor than the poached chicken most recipes call for—but the lengthy cooking time was a turn-off. Sautéed boneless, skinless chicken breasts turned out to be every bit as tasty as the roasted chicken—and required just a few minutes of cooking time.
Makes 5 cups
The sauteed chicken breasts can also be sliced thin and tossed in green salads or pasta dishes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists