Sausage-Apple Stuffed Onions
From Cook's Country
For our Sausage-Apple Stuffed Onions recipe, we skipped red and white onions in favor of yellow onions, which are sweeter and hold their shape better. Roasting them in the oven took too long, so we cooked ours in a skillet before stuffing them. To avoid a soggy stuffing, we toasted the bread crumbs before mixing them with the cheese and spices.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists