Sandies by the Sea
From Cook's Country
We love the combination of bittersweet chocolate and rich, sweet caramel in Sandies By The Sea, but making caramel from scratch can be difficult and finicky. Instead, we opted to use caramel candies that we melted with cream over low heat. For a salty contrast, we topped each cookie with a sprinkle of sea salt, which also provided a pleasant crunch.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists