Salted Nut Rolls
From Cook's Country
To chop the nuts for our Salted Nut Rolls finely, we gave them a few pulses in the food processor. The pieces were relatively uniform without the need to chop by hand. Cutting into the candy ropes that form the filling before they have had a chance to harden left us with a sticky mess instead of nice even pieces. Refrigerating the rolls beforehand solved the problem.
Makes 32 pieces
Use a food processor to finely chop the nuts.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists