S'mores Ice Cream Cake
From Cook's Country
To translate hot, gooey s’mores into an ice cream cake, we started with a graham cracker crust. A layer of fudge, along with plenty of chocolate ice cream, makes up the chocolate portion. Sweet marshmallow crème forms another layer of the cake, but it wouldn’t be s’mores without toasted marshmallows, and a quick turn under the broiler makes this possible. A ring of graham crackers around the outside is the final touch on this playful summertime dessert.
Makes 1 Cake
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists