Rustic Turkey Tart
From Cook's Country
Tasters loved the interplay of flavors among the blue cheese, pears, pecans, and cranberries in this Rustic Turkey Tart recipe. We found firm pears worked best, as soft pears were too watery and mushy. Precrumbled blue cheese tasted bland and had a dry texture. We recommend buying a chunk of blue cheese and crumbling just before using. Tart dried cranberries added sharpness and a chewy texture for contrast.
Serves 6 to 8
Pillsbury Just Unroll! Pie Crust is the test kitchen’s favorite brand of prepared pie dough.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists