Roslyn's Buttermilk Cookies
From Cook's Country
To ensure the best spread and rise in our recipe for Roslyn’s Buttermilk Cookies ,we used the creaming method to mix the dough: Beat the fats and sugar together until light and fluffy before adding the liquid ingredients and dry ingredients. Using cake flour instead of all-purpose flour gave the cookies a smooth, tender texture.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen cookies
You will need a piping bag with a large star tip for this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists