Rosemary Chicken with Balsamic Vegetables
From Cook's Country
We welcome any easy chicken recipe that can get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes, but we really appreciate ones that marry a main course and vegetables in one dish. In our Rosemary Chicken with Balsamic Vegetables recipe, it took only a small amount of rosemary to flavor the whole dish perfectly. We used an ovenproof skillet, but we could also have transferred the microwaved vegetables to an 8-inch baking dish, topped them with the browned chicken, and baked the rosemary chicken as directed.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists