Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
From Cook's Country
Elevating our Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges on a wire rack helped to dry them out instead of letting them roast in their own juices, which yielded wet and soggy sweet potatoes. To crisp them even more, we used a preheated baking sheet for the second phase of cooking. Left unpeeled, our Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges became tough and leathery. Ridding the potatoes of their chewy skins solved the problem.
Serves 4 to 6
Let the potatoes cool for 10 minutes after the first bake before tossing with the oil (hot potatoes will stick to the pan).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists