Roasted Red Pepper and Bacon Sauce
From Cook's Country
Roasted peppers are the heart of this Roasted Red Pepper and Bacon Sauce, and jarred peppers made quick work of preparation. They tasted nearly as good as fresh-roasted peppers, as long as we rinsed them well to remove any traces of the brine in which they come packed. Cooking the sauce’s aromatics—onion and garlic—in rendered fat from the bacon intensified the smokiness of the sauce.
Makes enough to sauce 1 pound of pasta
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists