Roasted Glazed Celery Root with Leeks and Grapes
From Cook's Country
Root vegetables can be hard and fibrous, but in recipes with creative glazes and tempered cooking methods, these humble side dishes really shine. For our Roasted Glazed Celery Root with Leeks and Grapes recipe, we cooked the celery root in water, which transformed it into silky, tender morsels. Adding onions, herbs, and vinegar to the cooking liquid boosted the vegetables’ flavor, and incorporating grape jelly helped tame any bitterness.
Be sure to rinse the leeks well to remove any dirt.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists