Roasted Garlic Potatoes
From Cook's Country
Roasted potatoes aren’t too challenging to prepare, but adding garlic flavor brings a whole new dimension of difficulty. We wanted a simple, foolproof roasted garlic potatoes recipe, so before roasting, we dusted our wedges of red potatoes with a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cornstarch. The garlic powder added deep garlic flavor to our recipe, and the cornstarch made the potatoes’ crust extra crisp. We preheated the baking sheet in the oven to jump start the potatoes’ cooking, then tossed the roasted potatoes with a compound butter for even more garlic flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists