Roasted Carrots with Sage and Walnuts
From Cook's Country
Using baby carrots for our Roasted Carrots with Sage and Walnuts recipe really cut down on prep time. All we needed to do was open a bag. Shaking the pan a few times while the carrots roasted ensured even browning. For the walnuts, instead of toasting them in the same pan with the carrots, we used a dry skillet. Toasting the walnuts separately kept them away from the moisture of the carrots so they didn’t get soggy.
Toast the walnuts in a dry skillet over medium heat until fragrant, shaking occasionally, about 5 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists