Roasted Cabbage Wedges
From Cook's Country
To keep the Roasted Cabbage Wedges together so they browned evenly, we quartered the cabbage, taking care to cut directly through the core. Preheating the baking pan ensured the bottoms of the cabbage wedges began cooking right away.
Because cabbage is low in natural sugars, we added a smidge of sugar to help caramelize the tops of the wedges. This eliminated the need to flip them, which saved time and reduced the risk of the cabbage falling apart.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists