Roasted Asparagus with Sweet Onion
From Cook's Country
We wanted the asparagus in our Roasted Asparagus with Sweet Onion recipe to have lots of flavor, so we tossed the spears with a garlic and herb marinade, then cooked them (along with some thin-sliced sweet onion) hot and high to caramelize them without withering them away. A heavyweight rimmed baking sheet stood up to the high heat and didn’t warp as the asparagus cooked.
Any sweet onion will work in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists