Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
From Cook's Country
We wanted the asparagus in our Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms recipe to have lots of flavor, so we tossed the spears with a garlic and herb marinade, then cooked them (along with some oil-tossed mushrooms) hot and high to caramelize them without withering them away. A heavyweight rimmed baking sheet stood up to the high heat and didn’t warp as the asparagus cooked.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove paper-thin shavings from a block of Parmesan.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists