Roast Beef Canapés
From Cook's Country
This quick Roast Beef Canapés recipe combines prepared ingredients in a balanced combination. Allowing the Boursin cheese to come to room temperature before preparing the canapés ensures a spreadable consistency. We bought very thinly sliced roast beef at the deli counter; thicker slices made the canapés too chewy and hard to eat.
Makes 12 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: The canapés can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours. Bring to room temperature before serving.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists