Risotto Primavera for Two
From Cook's Country
Most risotto requires stirring from start to finish. With just two at the table, we wanted to streamline; our risotto cooks undisturbed for the first 12 minutes. Only then do we break out the wooden spoon and stir continuously. Yet our finished dish is still remarkably creamy.
White button, shiitake, or portobello (caps only) mushrooms can be substituted for the cremini in this recipe. High-quality Parmesan makes a big difference here.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists