Rhubarb Custard Pie
From Cook's Country
We used a double crust for our Rhubarb Custard Pie dough, but we found that a lattice top crust worked just as well. Cooling the pie completely ensured that the juices didn’t leach out when we cut into it.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists