From Cook's Country
Regular pickles were OK, but we wanted to brighten them up with some sweet and spicy flavors to create Repickled Pickles. We found it best to use whole pickles, as opposed to spears or chips. Presliced pickle chips tasted too briny. Shaking the pickles once each day ensured all of the ingredients were evenly distributed in the jar.
Makes 1 quart
It's best to use whole pickles, as presliced pickle "chips" will taste too briny.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists