Reduced-Fat Scalloped Potatoes
From Cook's Country
By trading some of the cheddar for less caloric and more flavorful Parmesan and thickening the sauce with cornstarch, flour, and mashed potato, we were able to cut 190 calories and 26 grams of fat per serving.
Traditional scalloped potatoes contain 480 calories, 34 grams of fat, and 22 grams of saturated fat. Cook's Country Reduced-Fat Scalloped Potatoes contain 290 calories, 8 grams of fat, and 5 grams of saturated fat.
If you have a mandoline, use it to slice the potatoes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists