Reduced-Fat Chocolate Cream Pie
From Cook's Country
Using chocolate graham crackers in place of Oreo cookies for our pie crust gives us great chocolate flavor for significantly fewer calories. The test kitchen’s reduced-fat chocolate pudding recipe needed to be thickened with a few extra ounces of chocolate to turn it into a sliceable pie.
Traditional chocolate cream pie has 790 calories, 57 grams of fat, and 32 grams of saturated fat per slice. Our Reduced-Fat Chocolate Cream Pie has 320 calories, 18 grams of fat, and 10 grams of saturated fat per slice.
For a firmer pie that is easier to slice, let it set up overnight.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists