Raspberry Lime Rickey
From Cook's Country
Frozen raspberries cost less than fresh and worked wonderfully in our recipe for Raspberry Lime Rickey. We used fresh lime juice for a bright citrus flavor; presqueezed juice just didn’t compare. Instead of making separate lime and raspberry syrups, we combined all of the sugar with the raspberries and simmered the mixture until it thickened slightly. We then added lime juice, zest, and water just as the berries started to break down.
Makes 20 drinks
For an adult libation, add 1 1/2 ounces of vodka or gin to each glass with the seltzer. You will need one 12-ounce package of frozen raspberries for this recipe; fresh berries will also work.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists