Raspberry Almond Cookies
From Cook's Country
For these Raspberry Almond Cookies, we turned to the food processor. We processed the slivered almonds with flour and sugar until finely ground before adding the cold butter and the remaining ingredients. When rolling out the dough, we sandwiched it between sheets of parchment or waxed paper to ensure that the dough didn’t stick to the rolling pin. The parchment paper also minimized the amount of flour required to prevent sticking—too much additional flour led to tough cookies.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
If you don’t have slivered almonds on hand, 1½ cups sliced almonds can be substituted. These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists