From Cook's Country
We started this Ramen-Broccoli Slaw recipe by toasting the almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden to intensify their flavor. To keep our slaw from being too wet, we found we could salt and drain the slaw mix before combining it with the rest of the ingredients. This removed excess moisture and kept the Ramen-Broccoli Slaw from becoming watery.
Serves 6 to 8
This recipe will work with any flavor of ramen noodles, but Sami prefers the beef spice packet. Broccoli slaw is available alongside the lettuce in supermarkets
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists