Rainbow Sherbet Surprise
From Cook's Country
Our Rainbow Sherbet Surprise recipe produces a colorful, multi-flavored sherbet cake like those prepared by ice cream parlors. Lining a freezer-safe round glass bowl with plastic wrap made easy work of removing the sherbet once it had set. Allowing the sherbet to sit at room temperature for a few minutes gave it time to soften, which made it much easier to scoop and spread smoothly. And to keep the layers clean looking, we froze each layer before applying the next layer.
Other flavors of colorful sherbet or sorbet can be substituted.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists