Quick and Crunchy Chicken Cutlets
From Cook's Country
Bread crumb-coated chicken recipes are weeknight staples in many households, but they may not turn out as good as they could. For a recipe that produced quick and crunchy chicken cutlets, we used Melba toast crushed into small pieces and seasoned. Mayonnaise acted as a “glue" to keep the bread crumb mixture stuck to the chicken, and cooking the Quick and Crunchy Chicken Cutlets in a hot oven crisped the crumbs and cooked the meat quickly enough to keep it moist and juicy.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists