Quick Risotto with Garlic Shrimp
From Cook's Country
We parcooked the rice for our Quick Risotto with Garlic Shrimp in the microwave before moving it to the stovetop. This cut down on the cooking time dramatically, and also eliminated much of the stirring. Medium- or short-grain rice worked almost as well as Arborio for this recipe, though the finished dish was slightly less creamy. Extra-large shrimp held up better than smaller ones, which tended to overcook.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists