From Cook's Country
Rémoulade is a traditional Creole accompaniment to all manner of fish dishes. While many versions we found contained a wide range of ingredients, our Quick Rémoulade recipe uses refrigerator staples that took just minutes to pull together. We kept it simple by adding just pickles and scallions to a mayonnaise and whole-grain mustard base. For extra dimension, we added tart lemon juice and fiery cayenne pepper.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
This simple sauce can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. It is an excellent accompaniment to the Creole Crab Cakes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists