Quick Clam Chowder
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Quick Clam Chowder recipe to feature a rich smokiness, so we cooked the ingredients in rendered bacon fat. We opted for using all cream for the dairy component of our Quick Clam Chowder recipe, but found that it can be replaced or cut with whole milk for a lighter—but still tasty—version.
Serve this summer favorite with saltines or oyster crackers.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists