Quick Chocolate Frosting
From Cook's Country
We wanted a Quick Chocolate Frosting recipe to complement our favorite cupcake recipe. Combining softened butter and confectioners’ sugar with an electric mixer created a smooth texture, and adding milk gave the frosting a spreadable consistency. For a rich chocolate flavor, we added melted semisweet chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
Makes about 4 cups enough for 24 cupcakes
If the frosting gets too soft while you ice the cupcakes, put the frosting back in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists